What’s keeping you from taking your business
to the Next Level?
Working Smart Gets Things Done
Don’t let COVID-19, money problems, customer issues, employee engagement, and the competition keep you up at night. That’s what we specialize in fixing so you can:
- Reopen your business
- Expand your revenue base
- Increase your profitability
- Launch a new product /service
- Improve your productivity and efficiency
- Minimize operating | financial risk
- Get financing
- Develop employee potential
- Optimize customer experiences
- Build your company’s long-term value
- Industry Research – Investigate market trends, statistics, and market share; product features and benefits comparison; competitor analysis; and segment opportunities
- Business Assessment – Determine peer financial and operating performance benchmarks and key performance indicators and evaluate how you stack up
- Contract Professionals – Call upon a team of talented experts on short term basis to ensure sufficient resources and staffing to implement your strategic plan
- Employee Engagement – Prepare comprehensive job descriptions to select, train, and retain the right employee for desired results
- Customer Personas – Define the demographics, behaviors, preferences, and channel usage patterns of your target market to guide campaigns, operations, and app development
- Website Development and Blogging – Design and build a custom website to expand your social media presence while streamlining daily operations
- Media Planning – Select optimal communication channels and ad placement times to make the most of your marketing budget
- Advertising and Promotion Campaigns – Create unique customer acquisition strategy including a unique value proposition and messaging, eye catching design, and cost effective collateral production
- Launch Product or Service – Develop branding and go-to-market initiatives for to introduce a new product or service and to expand into new territory
- Customer Retention and Loyalty Programs – Identify operating issues and investigate the root cause so you can restructure your business to prevent future instances, retain more customers, and foster greater loyalty
- Business Plans and Investment Memorandums – Document business description, market and product analysis, management experience, financial projections, and business or project valuation
- Financial Planning, Analysis, and Reporting – Calculate budget forecasts, proforma versus actual comparisons, and dashboard snapshot tools to manage operations
- Business Case Development – Prepare cost benefit analysis for proposed capital projects
- Lender Selection and Application – Identify traditional, government guaranteed, and asset-based lenders to fund your capital needs and complete required documentation
- Compliance Risk Management – Develop regulatory compliance procedures and implement appropriate monitoring and reporting to reduce risk
- Management – Provide team training, project leadership, and meeting facilitation resources
Meet with key management and business owners to determine business requirements and desired results. Set timeline, establish budget, and identify resources. Determine success metrics.
Outline alternatives. Recommend approach. Confirm deliverables.
Establish project scope, deliverables and deadlines. Set pricing and payment terms. Negotiate contract terms and conditions.
Define project governance – stakeholders, roles, responsibilities, and change management. Begin work. Complete work on deliverables.
Measure results against success metrics. Identify any follow-up activities and due dates. Periodically touch base to ensure progress continues as desired.
Founder, Tiffany Consulting LLC
Cindy Davis is an outstanding consultant to assist in telling a business story. I have been privileged to use her intelligence and organizational abilities on several different occasions to compile presentations for potential investors in the Renewable Power Industry and the upstream Oil industry. She has an excellent command of financial information which has enabled her to produce financial projections combined with business intelligence. I would highly recommend her to any business, either established or startup, to comprehensively present the opportunity to potential investors or employees.
Managing Director, Alden Advisors LLC
Cindy has been an instrumental part of the growth our business. She has repeatedly demonstrated an ability to take in a large quantities of disparate information and synthesize it into a coherent and easy to follow story. Throughout our working relationship she has consistently shown this expertise across a variety of industries. Our ability to count on her understanding and her unique ability to synthesize our clients' business activities has made her a go to partner.
Senior Consultant & Advisor
Cindy Davis is an admired professional and trusted corporate banking colleague, and I’m especially pleased to recommend her. When I was tasked with developing a co-brand card strategy for Bank of Hawaii, Cindy was essential to getting the program in front of key decision makers. When you think about it, banks work with their strongest corporate clients first on these complex undertakings. Cindy offered entre’, guidance, and helped to align our strategy with the client’s by taking into account policies, culture, customer delivery, and technology. Her 360 view of her clients, her smarts, dedication, presentation skills and an all-in collaborative spirit, was essential to successful retail and airline co-brand program development and installation.
Brand Consultant & Creative Director
Cindy Davis is one of the best clients ever. KoesterDesign has enjoyed working with her on many successful projects over the years. Developing strong business relationships is what she strives for and values greatly. She exemplifies professionalism and unwavering integrity while never failing to show respect and appreciation to everyone on her team. It is a joy to take on any project with Cindy, as her collaborative work style is perfect for inspiring creativity and a strategic process to meet goals.
Founder, Sweat Cosmetics