Whether you need a plan to raise capital or you want one as a strategic tool, Next Level Consulting efficiently guides you through the process of crafting a strategic plan to fit your needs.
- Customer Analysis – Identifies customer buying patterns and preferences
- Product | Service Benefit – Evaluates product or service features, functions, and value proposition
- Market Analysis – Defines market size, growth potential, and any significant trends
- Competitor Analysis – Profiles competitors, business models, strengths, and weaknesses
- Identify current industry trends and best practices
- Evaluate your competitors
- Recommend target customer segments based on demographic and psychographic characteristics
- Customer Relationships with your business channels, sales and customer service employees, and social media
- Value Proposition spotlighting product/service features, functions, and benefits
- Key Operating activities, partners, and resources
- Income revenue streams, pricing, and cost structure
- Competitive Environment, trends, and barriers to entry
- Business Model Type for business to consumer or business to business direct sales, franchise, freemium, and subscription structure
- Launch a new product
- Complete an acquisition
- Build alliances or joint venture
- Exit a business
- Discontinue product or service
- Deploy new technology
What Type of Strategic Plan Do You Need?
What's the purpose? Who's the audience? What resources do you have?
What's Required for A Business Plan?
Historical and Projected Financials, Business and Industry Overview, and Management Evaluation
Jump Start Your Business Planning Process
A detailed list of questions business owners should answer to help complete a business plan.
Pitch Your Business Idea to Lenders and Investors
Elevator Pitch, Executive Summary and Presentation Deck to tell your story.
Attract, Retain, and Grow Customer Relationships
Ways to figure out which customers may leave and how to save the relationship.