A comprehensive marketing and promotions campaign that aligns to your business objectives can take your business to the Next Level.
- Communications – Synchronize brand promise, emotional and rational brand benefits, and brand pillars to build target market awareness, consideration, call to action, and referrals.
- Branding and Style Guide – Brainstorm product/service naming, tagline, logo design, color pallet, and style guidelines for uniform presentation.
- Collateral Design, Budget, and Production – print, radio, television, email, social media, demonstrations, infographics, case studies, white papers, sales packages, and website.
- Customer Acquisition Activities – public relations, promotions, contests, quizzes, public speaking, community involvement, special events, trade shows, database marketing, and media placement.
- Who they are by segment
- What they want and need
- Where and when they want to conduct business with you
- How they perceive their interactions with each company channel
- Areas for improvement
- Product and service expansion opportunities
- Review the effectiveness, efficiency, reach and response rates for your current survey.
- Design a new or updated customer-focused survey
- Implement a survey strategy
- Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis of the results
- Build dashboard and ad hoc reports
- Identify recurring problems and customer issues
- Prioritize issues by size, frequency and severity
- Conduct a root cause analysis to determine how existing employee, processes and technology hurdles are contributing to the issue
- Recommend an action plan to resolve the issue and prevent future occurrences
- Anticipate potential operational problems and possible customer impact
- Formulate a project plan for process improvement and technology integration
- Design a communication strategy for management and employee to ensure buy-in at each phase
- Monitor progress and recommend course correction when appropriate and required
Great Customer Experiences = Real Money
Research shows delivering remarkable customer experiences builds business value.
Practice the Customer Service Golden Rules
Customer criteria to rate your using your products /services - Successful, Easy, and Happy.
Win Customer Loyalty from the Start
The first 90-day experience customers have with your business sets the tone.
Simpler Processes. More Smiles. In Action.
How to distinguish your business from the competition through customer experience.
Meet Your Money Maker Advertising Campaign
Focus on solving customer problems not product / service features and functions.